Rêve Preparatory Charter School is an open-enrollment public charter school that does not administer entrance examinations and does not charge tuition. Any student can attend if there is space available. Enrollment is based on a fair and equitable system which provides for Open Registration Periods, lotteries, and waitlists (all per school year and grade level). A registration lottery determines admissions if there are more students interested than the school can accommodate.
Once your student has secured a spot at the school, you will be asked to submit the following additional documents along with a post-registration packet:
- Copy of student's birth certificate
- Copy of student's immunization records
- Student address verification
Per the Rêve Preparatory, Inc. charter, we are only permitted to enroll students from the following ISDs:
- Houston Independent School District, Fort Bend Independent School District, Stafford Municipal School District, Aldine Independent School District, Alief Independent School District, Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District, Katy Independent School District, Pasadena Independent School District, Pearland Independent School District, Spring Branch Independent School District, and Spring Independent School District.
Students living in the following ISDs will be given enrollment priority:
- Houston Independent School District, Fort Bend Independent School District, and Stafford Municipal School District.
Chapter 25 of the Education Code does outline the various conditions which permit students who do not reside within the approved boundaries to attend Rêve Preparatory Charter School. Please feel free to contact the office for more details.
As open-enrollment public charter schools, Rêve Preparatory Charter School does not discriminate in admissions based on gender, national origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, academic ability, athletic ability, artistic ability, or the district the child would otherwise attend.